All About Dry Skin Body Brushing
Dry Skin Brushing is a very important
element of your Body Wrap Treatment. Dry Skin Brushing before the Body
wrap will remove all the dead skin cells from the surface of the skin, it will increase blood
circulation, stimulate the sweat glands and open up the
pores. The Body Wrap Formula will be able to penetrate quicker and
more effectively. You will see a greater inch loss!
YOUR SKIN IS YOUR LARGEST AND MOST IMPORTANT
The skin plays a vital role in
ridding the Body of Toxins and Impurities that are potential
sources of illness. It has been estimated that the skin
eliminates over one pound of waste per day. Dry Skin Brushing
stimulates the sweat glands, opens up the pores, and increases
blood circulation to the underlying organs and tissues in the
Body. Daily skin brushing removes the top layer of dead skin
cells with its build-up of dirt and acid, and deeply cleanses
the pores. Skin brushing is one of the most powerful ways to
cleanse the lymphatic system. Waste material is carried away
from the cells by the blood and lymph. Dry Skin Brushing works
hand in hand with an internal cleansing program.
Benefits of Dry Skin Brushing
Skin Brushing tones and tightens the skin and drastically
reduces Cellulite deposits. If done daily, dry skin brushing is
one of the simplest and most effective treatments for lumpy hips and thighs,
drastically reducing the cellulite deposits.
Dry Skin Brushing opens up the pores, allowing the Body to
breath, and thus enhances proper functioning of the organs. Skin
Brushing increases circulation, which helps to draw out the
stored waste and toxins, which often result in CELLULITE
build-up. People tend to lose weight faster and more evenly over
their entire Body when Skin Brushing is included in their weight
- Reduces Cellulite deposits
- Cleanses the lymphatic system
- Removes dead skin layers
- Strengthens the immune system
- Stimulates the hormone and oil-producing glands
- Tightens the skin preventing premature aging
- Tones the muscles
- Stimulates circulation
- Helps Digestion
- Increases cell renewal
- Encourages cells to regenerate.
- Stimulates and increases blood circulation in all organs
and tissues, especially capillaries near the skin.
- Stimulates the eliminative capacity of the skin.
- Stimulates the glands which in turn helps all of the body's systems to
perform more efficiently.
- Rejuvenates the entire nervous system
- Improves overall general health.
How to Skin Brush
Brushing should be done immediately before performing any body wrap treatment
and should be done every day prior to showering.
||Tips Before you start
- Use a brush with all natural fibers with a long
handle so that you can reach all areas of your body, most
preferably with a removable handle with strap for holding in the palm of
your hand for better control in the cellulite prone areas. (see
- Always brush on dry skin. Wet or moist skin
will not have the same effect and could cause your skin to
- Always brush toward the heart. Stroking
away from your heart puts pressure on the lymph vessels and
veins and can cause ruptured vessels and varicose veins.
- Brush in a circular motion.
- Brush vigorously in cellulite prone areas
and more gently in sensitive areas.
- Avoid sensitive areas with rashes, wounds,
sores, infections, insect bites, poison oak or ivy, etc.
- Brush each part of your body several times
completely brushing the whole body.
- Brush everyday for at least 5 minutes, especially
on the cellulite areas, preferably in the morning before
showering or immediately before a body wrap. More thorough
brushing will take 10-15 minutes.
- Increasing the dry brushing to twice a day
on the cellulite areas will help to achieve quicker results.
- Once you start a dry brushing routine,
stick to it for best results!
- Clean your brush every week or so in water
and allow to dry in an open area to prevent mildew.
| Skin Brush Routine
- Start at the soles of your feet.
- Continue up your ankles, calves, thighs, hips and buttocks
- paying extra attention to cellulite areas.
- Then brush the stomach, abdomen, and chest (being gentle
around the tender areas).
- Proceed to the back (handle will be needed for the hard to
reach areas or ask a friend to do it!), then to back of neck.
- Then brush each hand working up the arm to the shoulders.
Don't forget to continue with your body wraps!
Body wraps will help the dry skin brushing eliminate toxins from
the skin and improve overall skin tone.